The Bosch GOL 26 Automatic Optical Level gives users a sharper image because of its larger aperture, which allows for more light and 26X magnification. The level has an accuracy of ±1/16-in at 100 feet and a range of 330 feet. This auto level has both horizontal and vertical crosshairs as well as stadia lines for leveling, alignment and estimating distance. The GOL 26 level has a self-leveling compensator with a transport lock that protects the pendulum in a carrying case against damage and loss of calibration. With its magnetic dampening system the tool is further able to reduce the effects of job site vibration during use.
- Large aperture 26x-power lens - allows more light for a sharper image and excellent magnification
- Self-leveling compensator with transport lock - protects pendulum in carrying case against damage and loss of calibration
- Both horizontal/vertical crosshairs and stadia lines - measures level, alignment and estimates distance
- Magnetic dampening system - quickly settles the system and reduces the effects of job site vibration
- Accuracy (up to)
- ±1/16" at 100 ft.
- Range (up to)
- 330 ft.
- Leveling Type
- Magnetically damped compensator
- Mount Threading
- IP Rating
- 8.3" × 5.3" × 5.6"
- 3.7 lbs.